Thursday 10 May 2012

Welcome!


Hello, welcome to my blog where I'll be recording and posting my thoughts as I traverse the globe.


Over the next seven months I'll be leaving my humble St Kilda abode, seeking positive stories of individuals, organisations and corporations embedding sustainability in their daily lives and businesses, before attending the Rio Earth Summit in June and following the fortunes of Melburnians at the Summit, before continuing my slow wander around the globe.  It won't be all work however as I'm here to relax as well, so there'll be plenty of holiday snaps and musings as well.



2 comments:

  1. Maybe you can set up a Google map showing your planned and actual itinerary. I'd be interested in seeing where you go (and how that changes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great suggestion, thanks Joan!...Once I work out how.

    ReplyDelete